The one and only Must Holdings.
Must Holdings is both a holding company and an investment company.
Must Holdings owns 100% of Must Asset Management as a parent company.
Must Holdings owns 100% of Must Ventures as a parent company.
Must Holdings owns 66.3% of Must Samil Savings Bank as a majority shareholder.
- Koo, Eun-mi.Cheif Executive Officer
- Graduate, Department of Mathematics Education, Seoul National University.
Must Asset Management Inc. (Jun. 2006 ~ Jul. 2018) / * Must Holdings Inc. (Sep. 2015 ~ Jul. 2017)
Must Holdings Inc. (Jul. 2018 ~ Aug. 2020)
Must Ventures Inc. (Sep. 2020 ~ present)
Must Holdings Inc. (Jul. 2021 ~ present)
* Concurrent position at Must Holdings and Must Ventures.
- Hwang, Ji-won.Manager / KICPA
- Graduate, Merchandising and Fashion Design, Seoul National University. (CSC : Business Administration)