The one and only Must Holdings.
Must Holdings is both a holding company and an investment company.
Must Holdings owns 100% of Must Asset Management as a parent company.
Must Holdings owns 100% of Must Ventures as a parent company.
Must Holdings owns 66.3% of Must Samil Savings Bank as a majority shareholder.
- Eun-mi Koo.Cheif Executive Officer
- Seoul National University, Mathematics Education
Must Asset Management Inc. (Jun. 2006 ~ Jul. 2018) / * Must Holdings Inc. (Sep. 2015 ~ Jul. 2017)
Must Holdings Inc. (Jul. 2018 ~ Aug. 2020)
Must Ventures Inc. (Sep. 2020 ~ present)
Must Holdings Inc. (Jul. 2021 ~ present)
* Concurrent position at Must Holdings and Must Ventures.
- Ji-won Hwang.Manager / KICPA
- Seoul National University, Merchandising and Fashion Design (Minor in Business Administration)