Sticking with the craftsman’s spirit.
- Ownership is the soul. 100% is not necessary, but absolute ownership is a must.
- Board of Directors
- Investment should never be undermined by corporate self-interests. We believe the chief investment officer should be the CEO and chairman of the board.
- Attracting Clients
- Word-of-mouth should be our No.1 strategy to attract new clients even if it is slower.
- When we are not overflowing with investment ideas, we do not invite any additional clients. The quality of investment should not be compromised for sales.
- Our people are our most precious asset. However, we never regret not taking gifted people who lack integrity.
- We definitely avoid the temptation of taking every step faster. Must is a company that is going to go the distance.
- Must Asset Management Inc.
- Hedge Fund, Discretionary Investment, Investment Advisory.
- 3F, Lynn Square, 39, Eonju-ro 30-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea.
- Apr. 26, 2006 (company split : Sep. 4, 2015).
- Shareholder Composition
- Must Holdings Inc. (100%).
Must Investment founded.
Registered for discretionary investment business. Changed the name to Must Investment Advisory.
Registered for investment advisory business.
Company split (approved by Financial Supervisory Commission).
Spun off discretionary investment and investment advisory business as 100%-owned subsidiary.
Retained the name of Must Investment Advisory.
Remaining company retained as holding company and changed the name to Must Holdings.
Registered as hedge fund. Changed the name to Must Asset Management.
Registered for foreign exchange business.